- 12/14/2013 - The Kali Tracker IP has been changed to 188.8.131.52!
- 11/05/2013 - More bug fixes to Doom. Just grab it!
- 10/14/2013 - Major bug fixes to Doom. Just be sure to grab it, some serious DOS4GW segfaults have been resolved!
- 10/05/2013 - Updates to Doom, Heretic, and Hexen. All new config file stuff has been moved to EXTEND.CFG. Easier to manager! The GUS1M.WAD and GUS1MIID.WADs for Gravis UltraSound are now merged into Doom internally. Heretic's experimental HT_GUS1M.WAD has been merged as well.
- 10/02/2013 - Updates to Doom, Heretic, and Hexen. Added a time clock to the Automap with drawTime in config file. Imported drawing the keys in easy skill to Doom using Heretic code.
- 09/29/2013 - Significant updates to the Doom port. Fixed the sky never changing in Ultimate Doom, PC Speaker sound, Chainsaw pitch, Preliminary DEHACKED support, Disk/CD-ROM icon flash, I_Update() bug fixes, Automap showing "SECRETS FOUND x/y", and a few more other very important bug fixes. Be sure to download this one immediately and check out the CHANGES.TXT! Updates to Heretic include Preliminary HHE support, Custom Artifact binds for Quartz Flask and Torch (which can now be toggled with this key).
- 09/23/2013 - Updated the Doom and Heretic ports to have no friendly fire in coop (this time it works properly!). There's a few misc changes in Doom as well, nothing too crazy so check the CHANGES.TXT for more details. The Heretic port now includes the updated SETUP.EXE and IPXNEW.EXE, just like Doom. New Hexen builds will also include these binaries.
- 09/21/2013 - Lotsa stuff. Recently finished up (mostly done!) porting the original Linux Doom code back to DOS and using DMX soundlib. This is essentially the same as the original Doom v1.9. Of course, it's been enhanced quite a bit... here's a few key enhancements: Can load all game modes (Doom 1, Ultimate, Doom 2, Final Doom, Hell to Pay, Perdition's Gate, and even Chex Quest!), Fullscreen mode now shows ammo, armor, health, and keys, Custom binds for certain powerful weapons, Loading of custom external Gravis UltraSound INI files, all the awesome Heretic Coop enhancements and tons more! Check out the CHANGES.TXT and grab it here. Heretic has been updated to have the custom binds for certain powerful weapons, converting old saves with -convertsave <save slot number> to the new large format, and the loading of custom external Gravis UltraSound INI files as well so be sure to check that out. Hexen has been updated as well to support the custom external Gravis UltraSound INI files.
- 09/06/2013 - Updated IPXSETUP.
- 09/05/2013 - Jah, jah. More updates to Heretic and Hexen. Biggest change is statcopy for statistics monitoring.
- 09/02/2013 - Updated IPXSETUP for Heretic, Doom, and Doom2. Allows custom exe names, longer response files, and better error checking with open sockets (untested on sockets let me know). New versions of the Enhanced Heretic and Hexen ports. This version adds a NOEXIT parameter to disable exiting in deathmatch!
- 09/01/2013 - New versions of the Enhanced Heretic and Hexen ports. This version is particularly important because it adds Extended Limits. Most wHeretic maps should be playable now. Save game sizes in Heretic have been expanded from 192kb to 1024kb (1MB).
- 08/31/2013 - New versions of the Enhanced Heretic and Hexen ports.
- 08/28/2013 - Instructions for how to use iDoom. Added the enhanced Hexen port, slim games site for dial-up and DOS users.
- 08/27/2013 - Games section is ready to roll! Added the extremely rare iDoom and iFrag software. Thanks to execpc bbs for still hosting these files! Also added some more DWANGO WADS. Including ports to Heretic and Ultimage Doom.
- 08/26/2013 - Added some more old versions.
- 08/25/2013 - Now online! Just need to clean up the Games page...
Back to Kali Home